Use the measurement that best represents your size. The waist measurement is the least important when choosing your size.
PW uses a 4-way stretch Fabric and for best fit, the garment needs to be a snug fit to the body and should not be loose. We do not recommend you go up a size to allow for growth as the Fabric will stretch with growth.
1. Bust: Taken at fullest part of the chest
2. Waist: Taken at natural waistline
3. Hip: Taken around fullest part of the buttocks
4. Torso: From right shoulder through the leg and back up to the right shoulder. Do not pull tape tight.
5. Inner Leg: From the crotch to 2.5cm above floor in bare feet.
Our children’s sizes usually correspond to the child’s age. If it is for an average eight-year-old then a size 8 should fit.
Usually, you will go from a child’s size 12 to an adult small. The XSM is the tall, slim child or petite adult. To get a perfect fit we do have sizing packs available for use for a limited time, or available for purchase.
All garments are available in child sizes 4-12 and adult sizes Xsm-Xlg unless otherwise stated.
If unsure of the size you require please contact us.